Tiger 900 Rally Pro
- Matt Kharki
- Pure White
- Sapphire Black
NEW TRIUMPH TIGER 900 RALLY Pro
Designed to set a new category benchmark for maximum adventure in every ride, Triumph’s new Tiger 900 is completely transformed with an all-new more responsive 900cc triple engine, an incredible standard of specification, new state-of-the-art ride-enhancing technology, and an aggressive new Tiger style and attitude. On top of that, the new Tiger 900 range is now significantly lighter than previous Tiger models, making these the most capable, agile and dynamic middleweight adventure bikes available.
Tiger 900 Rally Pro, transformed for genuine off-road capability, and road-going comfort
Upgrades over the Rally include:
Triumph Shift Assist, up and down the gearbox
Electronic rear dampening adjustment
Integrated LED spot lights
Illuminated switch cubes
Tyre pressure management sensors on tubeless rims
Additional off-road pro riding mode
Heated grips and seats
- All-new more responsive 900cc Euro 5 compliant triple engine with
innovative new configuration
- Higher capacity new 900cc triple engine
- 10% more torque than the Tiger 800 model, peaking at 87Nm at 7,250rpm
- More power across the entire rev range, with 9% more in the mid-range
- New unique 1,3,2 firing order for greater character and feel
- Category-leading acceleration
- More characterful and distinctive soundtrack
- All-new benchmark-setting ride from a significantly lighter Adventure bike
- New lightweight modular frame with bolt-on rear sub-frame and pillion hangers
- New category-leading top-specification Brembo Stylema® monobloc brakes
- Large 20 litre fuel tank for advanced touring capability
- All-new state-of-the-art ride-enhancing technology
- New class-leading 7” TFT instruments (GT & GT Pro, Rally & Rally Pro only)
- New integrated My Triumph connectivity system (GT Pro & Rally Pro only)
- New optimised cornering ABS and optimised cornering traction control, controlled by an Inertial Measurement Unit (GT & GT Pro, Rally & Rally Pro only)
- Up to six riding modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Rider, Off-Road, Off-Road Pro
- New all-LED lighting, with daytime running lights
- New secure mobile phone storage with USB charging
All-new state-of-the-art ride-enhancing technology
The new Tiger 900 range features a significant step forward in its ride-enhancing technology, with state-of-the-art features including:
- New class-leading 7” TFT instruments (GT & GT Pro, Rally & Rally Pro only) – Featuring dedicated Tiger start-up logos, the new larger TFT instruments present rider information in four different styles with complete clarity. There are also four different colour options to choose from and high/low contrast versions for excellent visibility in all lights. The 7” TFT screen is now bonded to the glass for a crisper image, with no reflective layer. (The base Tiger 900 model features 5” TFT high contrast instruments)
- New optimised cornering ABS and traction control, with IMU (GT & GT Pro, Rally & Rally Pro only) – New optimised cornering ABS and optimised cornering traction control comes as standard on the mid and top spec new Tiger 900s, and is enabled via an Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) developed in conjunction with Continental. This supports the automatic selection of the appropriate level of ABS and traction control intervention by constantly measuring roll, pitch, yaw and acceleration rates, in order to calculate the lean angle. This fully integrated technology system ensures greater riding stability at all times.
- Up to six riding modes – Riding modes adjust throttle response, ABS and traction control settings for maximum rider control in all riding conditions. The new anti-stall feature on the Off-Road and Off-Road Pro modes automatically increases the idle revs to prevent stalling. The Off-Road Pro riding mode, exclusive to the Rally Pro model, is Triumph’s most extreme off-road set-up for advanced off-road adventure, with ABS and traction control turned off, and an off-road throttle map.~
Tiger 900 Rally & Tiger 900 GT: Rain, Road, Sport & Off-Road
- New all-LED lighting, with daytime running lights (DRL*) – The headlight, tail light and indicators* on all new Tiger 900 models are now LED powered for maintenance-free active safety. In applicable markets, the headlight features Triumph’s signature shape DRL* for enhanced visibility in all lights.
- New secure mobile phone storage and USB charging (GT & GT Pro, Rally & Rally Pro only) – A secure compartment under the seat houses a handy 5V USB power socket to enable uninterrupted use of the My Triumph connectivity system.
- Highest level of standard technology specification (GT & GT Pro, Rally & Rally Pro only) – Fitted as standard for maximum rider comfort and convenience, the mid and top spec Tiger 900 models feature illuminated switches with a 5-way joystick, electronic cruise control and heated grips.
|Engine Type||Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder|
|Bore Stroke||78 x 61.9 mm|
|Max Power||95.2 PS / 93.9 bhp (70 kW) @ 8,750 rpm|
|Max Torque||87 Nm @ 7,250 rpm|
|System||Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection|
|Exhaust||Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel silencer|
|Final Drive||O-ring chain|
|Frame||Tubular steel frame, bolt on sub frame|
|Swingarm||Twin-sided, cast aluminium alloy|
|Front Wheel||Cast alloy, 19 x 2.5 in||Spoked Tubeless, 21 x 2.15 in|
|Rear Wheel||Cast alloy, 17 x 4.25 in||Spoked Tubeless, 17 x 4.25 in|
|Front Suspension||Marzocchi 45mm upside down forks, non-adjustable||Marzocchi 45mm upside down forks, manual rebound and compression damping adjustment, 180mm travel
(140mm GT LRH)
|Showa 45mm upside down forks, manual preload, rebound damping and compression damping adjustment, 240mm travel|
|Rear Suspension||Marzocchi rear suspension unit, manual preload adjustment, 170mm rear wheel travel||Marzocchi rear suspension unit, manual preload and rebound damping adjustment, 170mm wheel travel (151mm LRH)||Marzocchi rear suspension unit, electronically adjustable preload and rebound damping, 170mm wheel travel||Showa rear suspension unit, manual preload and rebound damping adjustment, 230mm wheel travel
|Front Brake||Twin 320mm floating discs, Brembo Stylema 4 piston Monobloc calipers. Radial front master cylinder, ABS||Twin 320mm floating discs, Brembo Stylema 4 piston Monobloc calipers. Radial front master cylinder, Optimised Cornering ABS
|Twin 320mm floating discs, Brembo Stylema 4 piston Monobloc calipers. Radial front master cylinder, Optimised Cornering ABS
|Rear Brake||Single 255mm disc. Brembo single piston sliding caliper, ABS||Single 255mm disc.
Brembo single piston sliding caliper.
Optimised cornering ABS.
|Single 255mm disc.
Brembo single piston sliding caliper.
Optimised cornering ABS
(1385-1435 mm LRH)
|Rake||24.6 º||24.6 º
(24.1 º LRH)
|24.6 º||24.4 º||24.4 º|
|Dry Weight||192 kg||194 kg
(193 kg LRH)
|198 kg||196 kg||201 kg|
|Tank Capacity||20 L||20 L||20 L||20 L||20 L|
|Fuel Consumption||5.2l/100 km (55.4 MPG)|
|CO2 Emissions||EURO 5 Standard: 119 g/km|
|CO2 and fuel consumption are measured according to regulation 168/2013/EC. Figures on fuel consumption are derived from specific test conditions and are for comparative purposes only. They may not reflect real driving results.|
Finance examples are based on the standard colour, and will change a little based on premium, two-tone or other paint schemes. Please contact us for a quote for your colour choice.
|Model Name||Tiger 900 Rally Pro|
|Total Amount of Credit||£11,100|
|Agreement Duration||37 Months|
|Purchase Fee *||£10.00|
|36 Monthly Repayments of||£180.54|
|Optional Final Repayment||£6,709.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£15,208.44|
|Interest Rate (Fixed)||7.60%|
|Model Name||Cash Price||Total Deposit||Deposit %||Total Amount of Credit||Agreement Duration||Purchase Fee *||Annual Mileage||36 Monthly Repayments of||Optional Final Repayment||Total Amount Payable||Interest Rate (Fixed)||APR|
|Tiger 900 Rally Pro||£13,100||£2,000||15.3%||£11,100||37 Months||£10.00||4000||£180.54||£6,709.00||£15,208.44||7.60%||7.9% APR|
Please read more about our finance on the link at the bottom of the page.