Aegean Blue and Fusion White
- Jet Black
- Aegean Blue and Fusion White
Inspired by the legendary ’59 Bonneville and styled to incorporate more of the iconic design, silhouette and character of the original, the T100 and T100 Black each have their own distinctive character, enhanced by the premium finishes and signature touches of a genuine motorcycle icon.
Sharing the distinctive Bonneville silhouette and many of the stunning features of the T120, the new T100 and T100 Black are both timeless icons, beautifully evolved. From the sculpted lines of the 14.5 litre signature fuel tank, to the intricately detailed Bonneville engine plate and stylish feature-packed twin clocks, the new T100’s set a new standard for quality and finish.
The Bonneville T100 features a wealth of classically inspired detailing and stunning chrome finishes including high-value brushed aluminium covers, classic bolt-on Triumph badges unique to these two models, and deep chrome mirrors, mudguard stays, handlebars and headlight bezel.
Contributing to the classic Bonneville profile on the T100 is the detailed comfort seat and pillion seat finished in contrast piping with deeper foam for heightened comfort.
Along with all the quality enhancements offered on the T100, the T100 Black boasts even more style and sophistication featuring fully black components including wheel rims, a twin skin peashooter exhaust in a matt black finish and blacked out engine covers for a truly unique look.
There's a lovely torque spread from the T100 900cc engine, and it's one of our favourite bikes in the dealership to jump on and go for a ride out in the countryside. A really fun, peppy, light ride.
- The high standard of detailing, quality and finish is matched by the modern capabilities which includes a host of rider-focused technology for maximum control and safety.
- Ride-by-Wire Delivering enhanced rideability, feel, safety and control, from a single throttle body.
- ABS The latest generation anti-lock braking system – introducing a new level of safety and control yet remaining unobtrusive and with minimal visual impact.
- Switchable Traction Control Switchable traction control via the instrument menu helps to maximise rider safety and comfort.
- Torque Assist Clutch Designed to reduce clutch lever effort for the rider, bringing a lighter touch and feel to the clutch and making it easier to ride, and for longer.
- LED Rear Light Incorporated into the classic design, it creates a distinctive light pattern with enhanced power efficiency and excellent visibility.
- Engine Immobiliser Thatcham approved immobiliser incorporated into new key with high value Triumph badge.
- USB Charging Socket Mounted underneath the seat for convenient charging of essential devices.
- Stylish Twin Clocks Feature packed clocks (speedo and rev counter) cleverly incorporating a digital menu system for fingertip control while riding
- Gear position indicator
- Two trip settings
- Service indicator
- Range to empty
- Fuel level
- Average and current fuel consumption
- Traction control settings
|Type||Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin|
|Max Power EC||55 PS / 54 bhp (40.5 kW) @ 5,900 rpm|
|Max Torque EC||80 Nm @ 3,230 rpm|
|System||Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection|
|Exhaust||Polished stainless steel 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin silencers|
|Clutch||Wet, multi-plate assist clutch|
|Frame||Tubular steel twin cradle|
|Swingarm||Twin-sided, tubular steel|
|Front Wheel||32-spoke, 18 x 2.75in|
|Rear Wheel||32-spoke, 17 x 4.25in|
|Rear Tyre||150/70 R17|
|Front Suspension||KYB 41 mm forks, 120 mm travel|
|Rear Suspension||KYB twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120 mm rear wheel travel|
|Front Brakes||Single 310 mm floating disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS|
|Rear Brakes||Single 255 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS|
|Instrument Display and Functions||LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analogue speedometer, analogue tachometer, odometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, 2x trip, average & current fuel consumption display, traction control status display, throttle mode status display, heated grip status (accessory) and cruise control ready - controlled by a handlebar mounted scroll button (accessory).|
|Width Handlebars||715 mm|
|Height Without Mirror||1100 mm|
|Seat Height||790 mm|
|Dry Weight||213 kg|
|Tank Capacity||14.5 L|
|Fuel Consumption||3.8l/100km (74 MPG)|
|36 Monthly Repayments of||£105.00|
|Total Amount of Credit||£7,115.28|
|Agreement Duration||37 Months|
|Purchase Fee *||£10.00|
|Optional Final Repayment||£4,736.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£10,300.72|
|Interest Rate (Fixed)||7.58%|
|36 Monthly Repayments of||Cash Price||Total Deposit||Deposit %||Total Amount of Credit||Agreement Duration||Purchase Fee *||Annual Mileage||GFV||Optional Final Repayment||Total Amount Payable||Interest Rate (Fixed)||APR|
|Bonneville T100||£105.00||£8,900.00||£1,784.72||20.1%||£7,115.28||37 Months||£10.00||4000||£4,821.00||£4,736.00||£10,300.72||7.58%||7.9% APR|
Finance examples are based on the standard colour, and will change a little based on premium, two-tone or other paint schemes. Please contact us for a quote for your colour choice.
Please read more about our finance on the link at the bottom of the page.