This no nonsense jean is great for on the road adventure riding. The Bowland Adventure Tourer Jean in Black is constructed with a breathable waterproof TriTech membrane to keep you dry when out in the elements. The jean incorporates removable D3O hip and knee protectors. Pair with the Cranbourne or Leith jacket for a full technical offer.
- Constructed with a TriTech Technology waterproof membrane lining. TriTech offers high levels of waterproof and breathability
- A durable waterproof repellent coating has been applied to the outer fabric which allows the water to roll of the fabric rather than soaking in
- Fixed internal breathable AirFlow mesh lining
- CE certified to EN 17092-3 AA
- CE Certified to EN 1621-1 removable Airflow D3O Hip protectors
- CE certified to EN 1621-1 extended removable D3O knee protectors
- Connection zipper to match to any Triumph jacket
- Ergonomically shaped jean construction for maximum comfort whilst riding
- Waist adjustment
- Hem adjustment
- Oxford nylon outer fabric
- Reflective detailing for increased rider visibility
- 2 zip closure pockets on jean front
- Easy access front opening knee protector pocket
Naturally we take rider safety very seriously, which is why we’ve partnered with D3O to incorporate this high performance CE-certified impact protection into so many of our own exclusive motorcycle clothing designs. D3O technology performs to the highest of industry standards and is suitable for all riders. It also enables Triumph to create a wide range of stylish gear without compromising comfort and flexibility.
Our rider wear has been CE-certified, this means that the product has been tested to conform to the technical standards required by EU legislation to meet health and safety requirements of the PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425. An EU examination of the products has taken place by a European approved notified body and as such the product has been awarded CE certification.
TriTech is a waterproof porous membrane that is laminated between the outer and lining fabrics so all 3 work together. It offers durables waterproof protection balanced with high breathability, moving perspiration from the inside of the clothing to the outside and into the atmosphere. The Evaporation process of moving perspiration from the inside of a garment to the outside results in water changing from a liquid to a gas.