Lockdown update - April 2021
Better days are nearly here...
In the meantime: phone, email, web, click/collect and delivery
Planning a visit from April 13th
We are re-opening the doors to visitors from April 13th, in line with the lifting of national restrictions. It’s going to look a lot like the back end of last year really, which means:
- Please wear a mask as per the continuing national guidance to protect each other
- Please visit alone or in groups of two
- No appointments are necessary, but if you want to visit when nobody is about please let us know and we’ll do our best
- We might need to limit the number of people in the showrooms at any one time, we’ll monitor this daily
- Please bear with us, the phones will be very busy and we know from last year it’ll be difficult to get through at times
- It’s a queuing phone system, so when you call it’s quicker to stay in the queue than hang up and try again
Until the 13th, the showroom is closed to visitors – but we’re still working
We’ve been here before, haven’t we…
Our workshop is open for those making essential journeys on their bikes and in need of service, repair and MOT. We don’t have the full team in, so may need to prioritise work.
Telephone lines and emails are being picked up by the sales team and service teams on the usual numbers and addresses.
The showroom is closed, and we’re not allowed visitors into it, but we can still talk to you, sell you a bike, a part, clothing or an accessory and deliver them out to you.
Please call – about anything – and save us from home schooling our kids.
Workshop: still open for all service needs – by appointment. Instructions will be given when you place your booking for drop-off and collection.
Bike sales: open digitally, by phone, website and email. We can arrange delivery and collection of part exchanges too
Parts, clothing and accessories: We can arrange collection at the front door for orders placed on the website or over the phone, or arrange delivery out to your home
Rider school: closed until further notice
Please call the normal number, we’re generally available Tuesday to Friday from 9 until 5pm, and Saturdays 9-4pm. All other times by appointment.
Keep safe. Keep sane 🙂