Bud Ekins Bonneville T120 and T100 now available to order
A legend to watch
In 2020, Triumph will launch two very special editions of the iconic Bonneville T120 and T100 that celebrate the iconic name and legend of Bud Ekins.
A 1960s motorcycle icon, Bud was a professional Hollywood stuntman, top motocross and desert racer, and the rider who made arguably the most famous motorcycle film jump in history in the WWII film The Great Escape on behalf of his movie star friend and ISDT partner Steve McQueen.
These two new beautiful special editions feature a one-off Californian inspired Bud Ekins paint scheme and a range of dedicated special details and touches.
Two special editions
- Each model comes with a dedicated two-colour paint scheme with hand-painted coach lining and heritage Triumph logo, used for the first time on a modern full production Triumph.
- Unique California ‘flying globe’ Bud Ekins tank logo
- Dedicated front mudguard paint finish with California ‘ flying globe’ Bud Ekins logo
- Beautiful Bonneville ‘Bud Ekins’ side panel branding
Higher specification details and finish:
- Monza filler cap
- Higher specification LED indicators (market dependent)
- Diamond knurled handlebar grips and bar end mirrors
- Dedicated black engine badges
- Each bike will come with a unique certificate of authenticity that includes an account of the incredible Bud Ekins story
- These are signed by Nick Bloor, Triumph CEO and both of Bud Ekins’ daughters, Susan Ekins and Donna Ekins
Based on the timeless Bonneville T120 and Bonneville T100:
- Both motorcycles feature advanced rider-focused technology for rider control, safety and confidence
- Both with High Torque twin Bonneville engines, with exciting torque delivery and modern capability, delivering 80 PS on the T120 and 55 PS on the T100
- Dedicated chassis and suspension set-up, for relaxed and refined riding every day, all day, alone or with a pillion
- Original styling inspired by the legendary ’59 Bonneville, with iconic styling cues, detailing and features