Navigation, Phone functions, Go-Pro integration and more now available
AVAILABILITY DATE CONFIRMED FOR THE NEW MY TRIUMPH CONNECTIVITY SYSTEM
Triumph Motorcycles are pleased to confirm the full availability date for the innovative My Triumph Connectivity System for Scrambler 1200 XC and XE and Rocket 3 R and GT:
- From 16th December, customers can visit their Triumph Dealer in order to purchase and have the My Triumph Connectivity System fitted to their Scrambler 1200 or Rocket 3 motorcycle.
- The accessory My Triumph Connectivity System includes:
- My Triumph Connectivity module
- Software update for the My Triumph Connectivity module
- Software update for the TFT instruments
- Installation will last 60 minutes and will include fitting kit and software upload
Triumph Motorcycles are also pleased to announce the launch of the all-new ‘My Triumph’ app:
- From 16th December, the new ‘My Triumph’ app will be available to download for free on Android™ and iOS™ compatible mobile phones.
- The core functionality of the ‘My Triumph’ app includes the following features:
- Records your route, at the end of your ride displays a summary of your journey and allows for it to be shared with friends.
- Allows for live navigation, built with Google, on the Triumph motorcycle’s TFT instruments, facilitated through the new My Triumph Connectivity system.
- Monitors the status of the Triumph motorcycle, presenting key information such as odometer, average fuel consumption and time/distance to service, facilitated through the new My Triumph Connectivity system.
NEW MY TRIUMPH TFT CONNECTIVITY SYSTEM
Triumph introduces a whole new generation of motorcycle connectivity for 2019, designed to deliver an enhanced rider experience with a host of class-defining connectivity features.
The new My Triumph Connectivity System will be available from 16th December, for the Scrambler 1200 XC, Scrambler 1200 XE, Rocket 3 R, and Rocket 3 GT.
- New My Triumph Connectivity System features and benefits:
- New world’s first motorcycle integrated ‘GoPro’ control system
- Triumph’s first ‘turn-by-turn’ navigation system built with Google – the first Google partnership with a premium motorcycle manufacturer
- Music and phone operation
- New class-defining capability for enhanced rider experience
- Intuitive operation and rider functionality:
- All features facilitated by a new accessory My Triumph Connectivity module
- All features accessed and managed by the rider via the TFT instruments
- Turn-by-turn navigation supported by a free all-new ‘My Triumph’ app, which will be available for Android™ and iOS™ compatible mobile phones
- Owners will need to visit their Triumph dealers to have the accessory My Triumph Connectivity module fitted and the system software applied.
CLASS-DEFINING SYSTEM FEATURES
World’s first motorcycle integrated GoPro control system
Triumph introduces the first motorcycle integrated GoPro control system, functionality which is only available from Triumph.
The rider can capture every moment on their ride by connecting their GoPro to the TFT display where they can intuitively access and control key GoPro functions through the motorcycle’s TFT instruments and left hand switch cube.
The TFT instruments display simple graphic icons on the screen, indicating the status of GoPro camera, including mode, start film, stop film, take photo and battery level. This system is compatible with all GoPro cameras from HERO 5 and SESSION 5 onwards.
Triumph’s first turn-by-turn navigation system built with Google, and delivered by a new ‘My Triumph’ app.
The first for any Triumph motorcycle and the very first Google partnership with a premium motorcycle manufacturer – the Triumph ‘turn-by-turn’ navigation system facilitates navigation through the My Triumph Connectivity module, which can be installed by your local dealer.
This great functionality will enable you to connect with hundreds of millions of places and businesses, and add up to 21 destinations along the route if required, with reliable, location aware search suggestions.
Once the rider has selected the route on the ‘My Triumph’ app and set-off, the instruments present clear graphic turn symbols on the screen using icons, providing precise turn indications.
This sophisticated navigation system gives riders a simple and easy way to set their route and find their destination, both on short and long journeys.
Google and Android are trademarks of Google LLC.
Phone and music operation
This functionality is facilitated through the My Triumph Connectivity module, enabling the rider to pair their smartphone and Bluetooth® headset to the connectivity system, providing full and intuitive control on the move.
Phone functions such as making and receiving calls and SMS message notification can be controlled via the left hand switch cube, as can music track selection.