Tiger 900 GT Pro
- Pure White
- Korosi Red
- Black Metallic
TRIUMPH TIGER 900 GT: A QUANTUM LEAP FORWARD IN ADVENTURE MOTORCYCLE CAPABILITY
Designed to set a new category benchmark for maximum adventure in every ride, Triumph’s new Tiger 900 GT is completely transformed with an all-new more responsive 900cc triple engine, an incredible standard of specification, new state-of-the-art ride-enhancing technology, and an aggressive new Tiger style and attitude. On top of that, the new Tiger 900 range is now significantly lighter than previous Tiger models, making these the most capable, agile and dynamic middleweight adventure bikes available.
Tiger 900 GT Transformed for even more urban adventure, genuine long distance travel and everything in between
Tiger 900 GT Pro: additional features over the GT model include:
- Heated grips and seats
- Triumph Shift Assist, up and down the gearbox
- Integrated LED spot lights
- Integrated Bluetooth for turn by turn, telephone function and GoPro control
- Illuminated switch cubes
- Tyre pressure Management System
- Electronic rear dampening adjustment
- Additional Off-Road Pro riding mode
- The rear subframe AND rear foot pegs are both bolt on, and can be replaced independently
- A new firing order improves character and tractability, with an improved connection to the back wheel. The new lighter slip and assist clutch reduce rider fatigue.
- The bike has a lower, further forward centre of gravity to improve both high speed stability and off-road maneuverability, with no loss of ground clearance. The air filter is now much easier to get to. a real bonus for off-road riding in the dry, hot dusty lanes of Slaley and beyond.
- Triumph have specced the top performing, top specification Brembo Stylema brakes on all new 900s, with larger discs
- An increased fuel tank is now 20litres, but is slimmer to help with off-road riding when standing on the pegs
- A new, one-hand-adjustable screen
- The new 900 is up to 5kg lighter than the 800
|Engine Type||Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder|
|Bore Stroke||78 x 61.9 mm|
|Max Power||95.2 PS / 93.9 bhp (70 kW) @ 8,750 rpm|
|Max Torque||87 Nm @ 7,250 rpm|
|System||Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection|
|Exhaust||Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel silencer|
|Final Drive||O-ring chain|
|Frame||Tubular steel frame, bolt on sub frame|
|Swingarm||Twin-sided, cast aluminium alloy|
|Front Wheel||Cast alloy, 19 x 2.5 in||Spoked Tubeless, 21 x 2.15 in|
|Rear Wheel||Cast alloy, 17 x 4.25 in||Spoked Tubeless, 17 x 4.25 in|
|Front Suspension||Marzocchi 45mm upside down forks, non-adjustable||Marzocchi 45mm upside down forks, manual rebound and compression damping adjustment, 180mm travel
(140mm GT LRH)
|Showa 45mm upside down forks, manual preload, rebound damping and compression damping adjustment, 240mm travel|
|Rear Suspension||Marzocchi rear suspension unit, manual preload adjustment, 170mm rear wheel travel||Marzocchi rear suspension unit, manual preload and rebound damping adjustment, 170mm wheel travel (151mm LRH)||Marzocchi rear suspension unit, electronically adjustable preload and rebound damping, 170mm wheel travel||Showa rear suspension unit, manual preload and rebound damping adjustment, 230mm wheel travel
|Front Brake||Twin 320mm floating discs, Brembo Stylema 4 piston Monobloc calipers. Radial front master cylinder, ABS||Twin 320mm floating discs, Brembo Stylema 4 piston Monobloc calipers. Radial front master cylinder, Optimised Cornering ABS
|Twin 320mm floating discs, Brembo Stylema 4 piston Monobloc calipers. Radial front master cylinder, Optimised Cornering ABS
|Rear Brake||Single 255mm disc. Brembo single piston sliding caliper, ABS||Single 255mm disc.
Brembo single piston sliding caliper.
Optimised cornering ABS.
|Single 255mm disc.
Brembo single piston sliding caliper.
Optimised cornering ABS
(1385-1435 mm LRH)
|Rake||24.6 º||24.6 º
(24.1 º LRH)
|24.6 º||24.4 º||24.4 º|
|Dry Weight||192 kg||194 kg
(193 kg LRH)
|198 kg||196 kg||201 kg|
|Tank Capacity||20 L||20 L||20 L||20 L||20 L|
|Fuel Consumption||5.2l/100 km (55.4 MPG)|
|CO2 Emissions||EURO 5 Standard: 119 g/km|
|CO2 and fuel consumption are measured according to regulation 168/2013/EC. Figures on fuel consumption are derived from specific test conditions and are for comparative purposes only. They may not reflect real driving results.|
|Model Name||Tiger 900 GT Pro|
|Total Deposit||£ 2,650.85|
|Total Amount of Credit||£ 10,149.15|
|Agreement Duration||£ 37.00|
|Purchase Fee *||£ 10.00|
|36 Monthly Repayments of||£ 155.00|
|Optional Final Repayment||£ 6,543.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£14,773.85|
|Interest Rate (Fixed)||7.6%|
|Model Name||Cash Price||Total Deposit||Deposit %||Total Amount of Credit||Agreement Duration||Purchase Fee *||Annual Mileage||36 Monthly Repayments of||Optional Final Repayment||Total Amount Payable||Interest Rate (Fixed)||APR|
|Tiger 900 GT Pro||£12,800.00||£ 2,650.85||21%||£ 10,149.15||£ 37.00||£ 10.00||4,000||£ 155.00||£ 6,543.00||£14,773.85||7.6%||7.9%|
Finance examples are based on the standard colour, and will change a little based on premium, two-tone or other paint schemes. Please contact us for a quote for your colour choice.
Please read more about our finance on the link at the bottom of the page.