• Temperature controller with four settings
• Long Y cable with built in temperature controller
• Warning light for flow battery indication
New 12V temperature controller from Gerbing. Tougher construction with a flashing blue warning light if your power dips below an acceptable level. Please note this controller will not cut out at point of warning like its predecessor! The light also indicates the temperature setting. Red for 100 percent power, yellow for 75, green for 50, and flashing green for 25. If you simply unplug the Junior controller without turning it off by the button, it will remember that setting which was last used, and load it up again when plugged back in.
• Y-cable & temperature controller
• Last Setting Memory function
• Red - 100 percent temperature
• Yellow - 75 percent temperature
• Green - 50 percent temperature
• Flashing green - 25 percent temperature
• Flashing blue - Insufficient voltage
• T-12 heated gloves
• G-12 heated gloves
• XR-12 heated gloves
• L-12 heated gloves
• TEX-12 heated gloves
Does NOT work with:
• 12 volt heated jacket
• 12 volt heated trouser
• 12 volt heated sport pants
• 12 volt heated socks
• Any 7 volt products
• Any Gerbing 12 volt battery
Please note: The junior controller can only be used with Gerbing gloves. If you require a controller for Gerbing jackets please purchase the TC controller.
For all non-bikes, delivery is FREE on all baskets over £75. Under £75 we charge a flat rate of £6 to any address in the UK including Northern Ireland for a signed for, 24 hour courier (assuming the item in in stock for immediate dispatch).
We don't ship outside of the UK yet - sorry.
Other than bikes, you have up to 90 days to return your goods if they are unused for any reason. Please refer to our returns policy by clicking here.
We're in the process of changing our finance providers and online solution. Please contact the shop directly if you want finance on any of our clothing and we'll be able to process an application with Santander on your behalf over the phone.
Finance is subject to status and affordability checks, and credit agency searches. We're a broker, not a lender.