• Compact, water-repellent, durable heated liner
• Thinsulate lining for quality heat retention
• Gerbing's unique microwire heating technology
Gerbing 12V Heated Jacket Liner: Gerbing's heated liners and heating systems allow you to wear your current motorcycle outerwear, while providing an even distribution of warmth throughout your body. Heating pads on the back, chest, sleeves and collar of this jacket liner mean that you stay warm and comfortable throughout your whole torso.
Whatever the weather: This Gerbing heated jacket liner is constructed from a Teflon-coated, wind-resistant, soft nylon shell, making it a very lightweight and highly compressible garment. The perfect item to pack for those trips with unpredictable weather conditions.
S = 32-34 inch chest
M = 36-38 inch chest
L = 40-42 inch chest
XL = 44-46 inch chest
2XL = 48-50 inch chest
3XL = 52-54 inch chest
• Heating pads on the chest, back, collar, & sleeves
• Teflon coated, wind-resistant, soft nylon shell
• Inside & outside pockets
• Soft micro denier collar
• Glove plug pockets placed on the sleeves secure the plugs when not in use
• Gerbing's Microwire heating technology that uses micro-sized heating fibres to surround the body with warmth
• Red piping & stitching
• Waterproof zipper
• Power directly from a 12v electrical system, or power from the 12v Lithium battery pack
• Heat Microwire Heat Technology
• Source 12-volts DC
• Current 6.4 amps
• Watts 77 watts
• Surface Temp 57 degrees C +/- 2 degrees C at 0 degrees C
• Battery cable included
Gerbing's heated clothing generates heat!
Always regulate the heat with an on/off switch or a Gerbing's Temperature Controller.
Note: If you are purchasing a single controller to use with this jacket which is wired with our Dual 2 wiring system, you will need to purchase a splitter if you choose to operate other heated clothing with this jacket.
For all non-bikes, delivery is FREE on all baskets over £75. Under £75 we charge a flat rate of £6 to any address in the UK including Northern Ireland for a signed for, 24 hour courier (assuming the item in in stock for immediate dispatch).
We don't ship outside of the UK yet - sorry.
Other than bikes, you have up to 90 days to return your goods if they are unused for any reason. Please refer to our returns policy by clicking here.
We're in the process of changing our finance providers and online solution. Please contact the shop directly if you want finance on any of our clothing and we'll be able to process an application with Santander on your behalf over the phone.
Finance is subject to status and affordability checks, and credit agency searches. We're a broker, not a lender.