• Powered from the motorcycle battery
• Delivered with Junior Temperature controller
• Waterproof, windproof & breathable membrane
Winter comfort: Comfortable, heated motorcycle gloves made from a soft, supple, drum-dyed premium leather that fits around the contours of your hand. The design is functional and stylish and creates a strong, lightweight, heated motorcycle glove, with no feeling of the heating wire due to the use of Microwire Heating Technology. Thinsulate insulation and a brushed lining provide extra warmth.
Permanent heat: The Gerbing G-12 heated gloves are delivered with a vehicle battery harness and an inline Junior Temperature controller to adjust the heat, sticking with just one heat would be uncomfortable as the weather can change so drastically, so have a play around with the different settings and find the best one for each ride. As with all Gerbing heated products, there is a lifetime warranty on the heating element.
• Heats the full length of each finger, including the thumbs, as well as the back of the hand
• Starts heating within seconds of plugging in
• Waterproof, windproof & breathable Hipora liner provides protection from wind & rain
• Adjustable Velcro wrist closure
• Thinsulate insulation with a brushed liner for extra warmth
• Microwire Heating Technology means you don't feel the wires
• Battery cable included
• Junior Temperature Controller included for adjusting temperature when plugged in to bike battery
• Heat: Microwire Heating
• Source: 12-volts DC
• Current: 2.2 amps
• Surface Temp: 57 degrees C +/- 2 degrees C at 0 degrees C
Warning: It is very important to understand that these 12 volt products are designed to keep you warm in the most extreme cold conditions. Therefore it is important to check your skin regularly when using these products in warmer conditions. These 12 volt products will feel warmer when the temperature is rising & they might cause burns. The advice is to use a temperature controller at all times. An outside temperature of 5 degrees Celsius & lower is the ideal temperature for these heated products.
For all non-bikes, delivery is FREE on all baskets over £75. Under £75 we charge a flat rate of £6 to any address in the UK including Northern Ireland for a signed for, 24 hour courier (assuming the item in in stock for immediate dispatch).
We don't ship outside of the UK yet - sorry.
Other than bikes, you have up to 90 days to return your goods if they are unused for any reason. Please refer to our returns policy by clicking here.
We're in the process of changing our finance providers and online solution. Please contact the shop directly if you want finance on any of our clothing and we'll be able to process an application with Santander on your behalf over the phone.
Finance is subject to status and affordability checks, and credit agency searches. We're a broker, not a lender.